Friday, February 28, 2003

Friday Fivers of the world unite!

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
My favorite literature, to be honest, is a newspaper. In literature, it would be nonficton.

2. What is your favorite novel?
My favorite novel is "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
The one I can think of at the top of my head is:
I am His Majesty's dog at Kew,
Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?


4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
I've always wanted to read Homer's Odyssey. I know, I should've read it in high school, but I had other things on my mind. :P

5. What are you currently reading?
An analysis of the cultural impact of "trash" talk shows. I can't think of the name of it at the moment, but I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: