Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Ooops, almost forgot it's This or That Tuesday time!

1. Bacon or sausage?
BACON!!! Baconbaconismellbaconthere'sonlyonethingthatsmellslikebaconandthat'sBACON!!!!

2. Eggs: scrambled or not?
Scrambled sometimes, but mostly fried over hard with the yolks broken.

3. French toast or regular toast?
Mmmmmmmm, French Toast.

4. Pancakes or waffles?
Must I choose? Darn you!!! Pancakes.

5. Mufins or bagels?
Nothin' says lovin' like a blueberry muffin! :)

6. Coffee or tea?
Iced, tea. Hot, coffee. Although I will readily take the vice versa.

7. Juice: orange or grapefruit?
OJ OJ OJ!

8. Hot or cold cereal?
I'll admit I'm more inclined to go for cold cereal in the AM, but I'd sure like a bowl of oatmeal once in a while.

9. To put in cereal: bananas or strawberries (or some other fruit)?
Bananas. They're always in season.

10. Eat breakfast at home or at a restaurant?
Gimme a home cooked breakfast at...

wait for it...

home. (der!)

No comments: