Friday, February 7, 2003

This is my Friday Five...


1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

Some toast with butter and jelly.


2. What's your favorite cereal?

I'd have to say it's a tie between Oreo-O's and Count Chocula. Of cereals that are "good for me", my favorite is Raisin Bran.


3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?

About 2-3 times a week. I'd like it to change, but I'm not sure in which direction. :P


4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?

Filet mignon. And I have a kickass recipe for it, thankyouverymuch!


5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?

MY personal favorite is The Bistro, in Boone NC. It's in a strip mall, but once you walk inside, the ambience is fantastic. So's their food, of course (NPI). A definite "go-to" place!!!

No comments: