Monday, March 3, 2003

Taken from Crink, who got it from Darcy:

Pick a band or artists with good lyrics. Answer the questions with lyrics from their songs.

1. Are you male or female?

Don't call me daughter. Not fit to.
The picture kept will remind me.

2. Describe yourself.

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me.
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good.
I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood

3. How do others feel about you?

And he still gets his love he just gives it away.
The love he receives is the love that is saved.

4. How do you feel about yourself?

Don't it make you smile?
Don't it make me smile? Yeah.
When the sun don't shine, it don't shine at all. Yeah.
Don't it make me smile?

I miss you already. I miss you always.
I miss you already, yeah. I miss you all day.
This is how I feel.

5. Describe where you live?

Drive down the street can't find the keys to my own fucking home.
I'll take a walk so I could curse my ass for being dumb.
I'll make a right, after the arches, stinking grease and bone.
Stopped at the supermarket people stare like I'm a dog

6. Describe how you live?

Got a car. I got some gas.
Oh, let's get out of here. Get out of here fast.
Ah, everyone's confused so I stay in my room.
If I go, I don't want to go alone.
I hope you got this message. Oh, your not home.
I could be there in ten minutes, or so.
Oh, I got my things.
We'll make it up as we go along.
Oh, with you I could never be alone.
Never be alone.

7. Describe how you love?

There's a light, when my baby's in my arms.
There's a light, when the window shades are drawn.
Hesitate when I feel I may do harm to her.
Wash it off cause this feeling we can share.
And I know she's reached my heart in thin air.

8. Share a few words of wisdom?

I changed by not changing at all.
Small town predicts my fate.
Perhaps that's what no one wants to see.
I just want to scream, "Hello."
My god its been so long. Never dreamed you'd return.
But now here you are and here I am.
Hearts and thoughts they fade away.

9. Describe your best friend(s)?

Know a man. His face seemed pulled and tense.
Like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds.
So I approach with tact.
Suggest that he should relax, but he's always moving much too fast.

10. Describe yourself as a friend?

There's a token of my openness.
Of my need to not disappear.
How I'm feeling, so revealing to me.
I found my mind too clear.
I just need someone to be there for me.
I just want someone to be there for me.

No comments: