Tuesday, February 4, 2003

This is Tuesday, That is a list :)

1. Morning or night person?
I'm a night person, guar-on-tee!

2. Heavy or light sleeper?
I'm a pretty heavy sleeper.

3. Remember your dreams or not?
Depends on the dream. If it's intense or excessively weird, I'll be sure to remember it.

4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little?
Lots of sleep!

5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness?
I prefer darkness and quiet.

6. Flannel sheets or some other kind?
Using regular percale sheets, though flannels would be nice right now.

7. One pillow, or more?
More, more, MORE!

8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night?
Open.

9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them?
I just like to cover myself, although as morning approaches, I like snuggling in them a bit more.

10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer?
We wake to a buzzer. I like to wake to music, though.

No comments: