Take the Purrsonality Quiz!
I never would have figured this. More in a bit.
We're having moving trauma right now. Finding a mover is a bear (and I ain't talking about a bunny bear).
The Fourth (for us at least) sucked, even with the availability of a hot tub. Kathy says we're never going out for the Fourth again. I think it'll change.
Kathy got this in her prescription the other day. Just puzzle over that for a while.
We went to see The Scorpion King last night at the $1.50 theater. It was okay, but there were some people there (probably touristas) who would laugh at entirely inappropriate places. I almost went over to shake some sense into them, and by "shake", I mean "savagely beat".
Today I went to Hickory to buy a couple of birthday gifts for Kathy and a Kacheek plushie for myself. A little while ago, she bought me an early birthday present, a new recliner. :)
And now, the Friday Five, on Sunday night *shrug*.
1. Where are you right now? In front of my computer in a 3 bed, 2 bath trailer in Boone, NC.
2. What have you lost recently? I may have lost some CDs recently, but I think my little brother may have absconded with them.
3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? My first CD purchased was Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon". I'm not embarrassed at all by that. Now my first album-or-CD length recording I ever bought was a cassette of The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack. I think it's kinda geeky, but I'm not embarrassed, per se.
4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? My favorite is probably just a basic ball-point pen.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.