Friday, February 14, 2003

Hooray for the Friday Five!

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
My original intent was to keep a diary of my summer acting/singing at Horn in the West. After it was over, I found I was hooked, so I started CSCL.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Well, being as I just started working my new job, I haven't really shown it to anyone here. As for family, my fiancee and my youngest brother know about it, but that's it. As for why no more family members know; well, I just don't know if they're motivated to visit my blog. *sniffle*

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Not really, other than the day-to-day activities of a nebbish in Lexington, VA.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
I'd certainly like to post more regularly. Other than that, I don't really see any drastic changes forthcoming in '03.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Well, lessee: there's kathouse kommentary, there's Crinkle Cutz, there's Ain't Too Proud to Blog, there's Clampdown, and there's Tom Tomorrow's blog/site. All the links are there on the right. If I get motivated this evening, maybe I'll hot link them here.

No comments: