Thursday, November 21, 2002

100 (or so) things about me (#81-90)*
*ed's note: I am counting backwards 10 at a time, so they make sense in the archives.

81) I love crosswords. They're probably my favorite word game.

82) I've never really believed in ghosts. However, once when I was sleeping over at my grandmother's house, I thought I saw a figure in boots walking by my bedroom door.

83) I will admit that I am a more openly emotional man than others. I tend to cry more often than other men, anyway.

84) Up until the age of 7, The Wizard of Oz scared the bejeebers out of me. This was back when the movie was shown once a year on CBS. I remember burying my head in my mom's lap when the Wicked Witch of the West came onscreen.

85) I love rainy days. Of course, it has to be a "good" rain. No thunderstorms, no drizzle, just a steady regreshing rain.

86) For some reason, the past few years, I have known and been associated with a plethora of Chrises (or variations thereof). There was Booth, Creely, Dyer, Boykin, my boss at the camera shop, and on and on and on...

87) I love going to the movies, but I hate going alone.

88) My favorite character in the Star Wars movies is Boba Fett. Somewhere in my plethora of "useless junk" is a Boba Fett toy that Crink gave me long, long ago.

89) I've never flown in an airplane. It's not that I'm afraid of flying, it's just the crashing, burning and mass destruction that gives me the willies.

90) I have a scar on the ring finger knuckle of my left hand. I got it when I was about 2 years old, and I cut myself with a knife (accidently of course).

No comments: