Mix-n-match Monday. APRIL FOOOOL!!!
1. The Bogey-Man or Henry Kissinger?
The Bogey-Man. At least he never ordered a "secret" bombing campaign in Cambodia.
2. Whips 'n chains or soft ropes with furbound cuffs?
Soft ropes, hold the cuffs.
3. Fish sticks or Amazon.com?
Amazon.com. I got sick of fish sticks when I was a teenager.
4. Whitewall tires or color TV?
Color TV, baby!
5. Leather or lace?
:stevie nicks: give to me your leather, take from me myyy laaaaacce :/stevie:
6. Abraham Lincoln or leftover turkey?
Lincoln. I never heard of leftover turkey doin' anything for the black man.
7. Movable Type or Star Trek?
Ummmm, Star Trek, unless it's a really bad episode or a really cool font.
8. Happy Happy Joy Joy or Bounce Bounce Bounce like Tigger?
:bounce, BOUNCE, BOUNCE:
9. The Michelin Man or the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?
The Michelin Man; ever since Ghostbusters, Stay-Puft won't return my calls.
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: If you HAD to marry one of the talking M&M's in the TV commercials, would it be the red one or the yellow one? Why?
I don't swing that way baby, but if I had to choose, it'd be Red. Just imagine, a computer generated spouse with the voice of JON LOVITZ! :squeal: