Friday, April 11, 2003

Friday Five, 'cause there's nothing else on...

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
It was Rush (the Canadian power trio, not the conservative blowhard), with Blue Oyster Cult opening up, in Augusta GA in 1986. I had a t-shirt from it, but lost it in a fire.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
I'd have to say Pearl Jam.

3. What's your favorite song?
Hmmm... that's a toughie. I really like "Black" by Pearl Jam.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Lessee, I'm learning to play guitar (slowly), and I've always wanted to learn, so there ya go. :)

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
John Lennon, just to be in the presence of someone who really wanted to change the world with his music.

No comments: