Friday, April 4, 2003

It's Clintster's So-Called Life, this Friday at Five (Four Central!)

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
From what I can remember, I've lived in at least 18 different places in my life.

2. Which was your favorite and why?
My favorite would have to be the house in Louisville, GA (1973-75) It was 3 stories, old as the hills, and located in a prototype "small town".

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
Actually I find it a little depressing, because of all the people and familiar places I'm leaving behind.

4. What's more important, location or price?
Location. A nice slightly out-of-town location is my favorite.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
It would have a pool, hot tub, big yard, AND plenty of space to have a darkroom. :)

No comments: