Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Just another This-or-That Tuesday:

1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
Garner. Pam has had Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, AND silicone implants inside her.

2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
I'd have to go with Affleck. If I were gay, he'd really be my type.

3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John?
Sir Elton, thankyouverymuch.

4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
Of the two, I'd have to go with Dave. Kilborn's just a bit too smug for me.

5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
Stimpy. Although I've never seen Tom invent a Happy Helmet.

6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
Rather. I like Brokaw's speech patterns better, though.

7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
BAM! It's Emeril, of the two. Add Masahiru Morimoto into the mix, and then we've got a challenge. :)

8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
Povich, for the simple reason that he still pretends he gives a shit about the poor people he's exploiting on TV.

9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King?
McD's. I'm biased though, since my first job was at a BK.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
Tough choice. The best president of the 19th Century vs. the best of the 20th. {side note: Isn't it scary that Dubya is the best president of the 21st Century so far?} In any case, I have to go with Lincoln. FDR pulled us out of the Great Depression, kept us motivated to fight and win WWII, and repealed Prohibition (the most ridiculous constitutional amendment EVER), but Abe Lincoln kept this nation from falling apart at the seams and, more importantly, freed an entire race of people from involuntary servitude.

No comments: