Friday, April 11, 2003

OK, here's what I'm thinkin'...

Next week (Thursday, to be exact), I'm going to start a contest (no name yet). The contest will have to do with movie plots. I'll give you the plot of a movie, and you have to give me the title.

The catch is, I'll be giving you plot details in the "voice" of one of the characters in the film. For bonus points, you'll have to name the character that's speaking. Bonus points will also be given to the first person to come up with the correct answer, and for other stuff which I have yet to figure out.

Like Crink's fabulous contests, this will be an elimination contest, with the last person standing getting a fantastic prizzle. Tell your friends. Heck, tell your enemies, even. I want responses, responses, RESPONSES!

So, are you ready for... ummm... Whateveritiz?

No comments: