Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Got a little thing for you here:

I'm gonna post lyrics from 10 MP3s currently on my hard drive. Can you name the artist and song for each? No fair Googling for 'em; let's see some BRAINS at work here.

Most correct answers get a prize of some kind. ;)

1) They said he loved adventure
"Ricky's the wild one"
He married trouble,
Had a courtship with a gun

2) Stuck to a chair
Watching this story about me
Everything goes by so fast
Making my head spin

3)He said "I'll love you 'til I die."
She told him "You'll forget in time"
As the years went slowly by,
She still preyed upon his mind.

4) We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view.

5) On and on it goes
Calling like a distant wind
Through the zero hour we'll walk
We'll cut the thick and break the thin

6) Nothing suffocates you more than
the passing of everyday human events
Isolation is the oxygen mask you make
your children breathe in to survive

7) We asked for Mojo Nixon
They said "He don't work here!"
We said "if you don't know Mojo Nixon
Then your store could use some fixin'!"

8) I can hear you coming
I know what you're after
We're wise to you tis time
We won't let you kill the laughter

9) And I like eggs over easy
With flour tortillas

10) Hast du etwas Zeit fur mich
Dann singe ich ein Lied fur dich

E-mail me your responses at clintster @ thenews-gazette . com.
(remove spaces for best mailing results)
Good luck!

No comments: