Tuesday, March 18, 2003

This or That Tuesday time...

1. Cold frosty ski slopes or warm sandy beach?
The beach!

2. Chevy or Ford?
Hmmmm, we drive Toyotas 'round these parts.

3. Mac or PC?
PC at home, Mac at work

4. Dial-up or high speed internet access?
High speed all the way!

5. Small *family-only* wedding or large 200+ guest wedding?
Can I shoot for something in the middle? Thanks!

6. Would you rather be the bridesmaid or the bride? (if you are a guy, substitute best man or groom)
The groom, and I will be soon. :)

7. AC/DC or ABBA?
AC/DC!!!!!

8. Roses or daisies?
Daisies.

9. Trashy romance novels or classic literature?
Classic lit. Can't beat it.

10. NEW! Thought-provoking question of the week...If you had to choose one...would you rather be blind or deaf? Why?
I'd rather be... hmmmm, I don't know.... I suppose I'd rather be deaf, if nothing else than for the fact that if I were blind, I'd never see Kathy's face again.

No comments: