Friday, March 7, 2003

I've got my spine, I've got my Friday Five:

1. What was the last song you heard?
It was a live version of "Porch" by Pearl Jam, from the New Orleans 8/14/2000 concert

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
On video, Amelie and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
In a theatre, The Fast Runner and Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A can of Coke, some AAA batteries, and some milk.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
1. Rehearse Israel in Egypt for Monday and Tuesday's performances/
2. Clean up around the house.
3. Wash the cars.
4. Spend time with Kathy.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
(in reverse order)
Michelle (at the print shop)
Gaylea (our advertising director)
Sherry (assistant editor)
Kathy (my one and only)
Mom

No comments: