Monday, October 29, 2001

We-he-hell, I just got back from taking Possum to the vet. I'm getting her fixed as part of my "don't need no more kittens before I get married" campaign. I'll be picking her up at 4:30, and I hope she's more sedate than she was when I took her over. I thought for a while there that she was gonna tear her pet carrier apart when I put her in this morning.

This weekend has been one of strange dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was at dinner with several of my friends and family, celebrating mine and Kathy's upcoming nutuals. Only Kathy was nowhere to be found. Suddenly she shows up, wearing equestrian gear and apologizing for her lateness. I asked her to get changed, and she disappeared for a moment, only to reappear in a while Chanel-type business dress. Don't remember much after that.

In any case, this pales in comparison to the dream I had Saturday night at Kathy's. I dreamt that a bunch of people were gathered at the church down the road from my house, when we heard that we were being invaded. Suddenly a yellow mist fell from the sky, and I saw a bunch of characters from "The Simpsons" die. Then groups of Nazi-esque people came riding up and demanding our surrender. We fled and scattered, and the rest of my dream was split up between hiding from and attacking the fascist invaaders.

I'm still trying to figure out what it all means. If you have any ideas, just post 'em in the comments box below. :)

No comments: