Monday, October 1, 2001

A quiet day at home today. I might have gone in to work (in Lucia's stead), but it turns out they didn't need me on the lunch shift. I'm pretty sure that Mike's will be closed on Mondays and Saturday lunches by the end of the month.

I miss Kathy. I mean I really, really miss Kathy. I spent most of the weekend with her this past weekend. Friday night was good, but I screwed up Saturday. I ran out of gas, and called her for help. She wasn't in the best of moods, and I felt like a dog for running out (when I could have easily gotten gas before I ran out).

When I finally made it back to her place, I started crying, mostly because I was afraid that she was angry enough to break up with me. I'm still kinda new to relationships, and I've been burned by enough angry women in my life to genuinely worry about what would happen in this relationship. However, she assured me that though she was angry at me, she was still in love with me.

I have a few ideas for a column update to my site, but I can't get myself motivated to put them to the screen. Hopefully I can unblock myself and write them down tonight.

No comments: