Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Ahhhh, Halloween! One of my favorite holidays. And what am I doing for it, you may ask?

Well, first, thank you for asking. I am WORKING a DOUBLE SHIFT for Halloween. :P:P:P *sigh* Costume-wise, it looks like I'll be wearing TWO costumes this Halloween. First, at work, I'm dressing up as a football player. It's all part of some kind of theme for the restaurant. Many of the other waitresses are dressing as cheerleaders, another waitress is dressing as another football player, and we're trying to convince someone else to come as a coach. We'll see.

Then after work, I'll head to Blowing Rock, where I'll be dressing as a mad scientist and seeing a band with Kathy. Actually, the mad scientist get-up is Kathy's, but she wants to go as Carmen Miranda. The only problem is that she hasn't been able to get in contact with a woman who has the skirt she needs to make it happen. If she can't get it by this morning, I'll have to go to Boone on my break and take the mad costume to her, and go as the football player.

Shakespeare of the Day:

Double, double, toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.


Macbeth, Act IV sc. 1

No comments: