Wednesday, October 24, 2001

I'm fine, how are you?

One thing I neglected to mention last post is that Kathy and I had our first major arguements during our trip to Knoxville. Mostly over money and responsibilities. We both argued and we both felt awful. Things are better, but I am assured that there will be more arguements in our future together. Hopefully they will be few and far between.

I'm looking for a new job as we speak. Preferably one in an office-type setting. Much preferably, one where I can actually use my creative talents to some use. In the best of all possible worlds, one where I can act in the Boone area, and be paid well, while still having time to spend with my beautiful girlfriend (yes, YOU Kathy! ;) )

I rearranged the CDs in my car's disc changer this afternoon. While going through my collection for something to put in, I came across Hootie and the Blowfish's crackedrearview. I put it in, and you know...

I like it.

*pauses for Crinkle to scream in agony*

No, seriously! Okay, the singles were WAY overplayed on radio back in the mid-90s, especially where I lived at the time, being a stone's throw away from their hometown of Columbia. Yeah, they weren't particularly innovative or challenging to the cultural landscape. If I were to describe them in terms of cuisine, HatB might be considered "comfort food". But in times like these, it's nice to have a little "comfort food" music to listen to and *wait for it* sing to.

Yes, Crink, I actually sang to "Let Her Cry" on my way home from work tonight. Whatcha gonna do about it? :P You know, you could send me a 25 Ft. Stanly CD to remind me what Columbia's BEST band sounds like *poke*. But I'll leave that up to you! lol

No comments: