You know it's Tuesday, so you'll know this...
1. Packrat or minimalist?
I confess I am a packrat! Much to my HBB's chagrin.
2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Desktop all the way.
3. Seashore or mountains?
I'll take the mountains. Less chance of a sunburn.
4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Carpeting, if nothing else than for the reduced chance of cold feet.
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Tap, if it tastes all right.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
eBay. You're not gonna find left-handed moss-covered family gradunzas on Amazon, baby!
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Cute little kitties.
8. Front door or back door?
I'm a front door kinda guy.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
I'd ask for the boss.