Wednesday, May 21, 2003

If I show you This, will you show me That?

1. Large or small family?
I grew up in a large family, but I'd prefer to have a smaller one.

2. Potato chips or pretzels?
Potato chips. Or are we talking about soft pretzels, in which case SOFT pretzels, definitely. With mustard. Brown, if you have it.

3. House or apartment?
House, by far! I don't think we could get squeezed into an apartment.

4. Zebras or giraffes?
I like giraffes better.

5. Candles or potpourri?
Candles! Romance, warmth, illumination. What more can I say?

6. Flowers or trees?
Trees are better for climbing, but I can always take a flower home. :)

7. Right or left-handed?
I like being right-handed, but I always wanted to be ambidexterous when I was a child.

8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals?
I love me some plushies, now.

9. Comedy or drama?
Hmmm, I don't want to have to choose. Comedy for watching, drama for performing, howzzat?

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not?
Wait, wasn't that NYC? In any case, despite the obvious health benefits for non-smoking areas, I'm kinda against the spread of this kind of measure. I think there should be non-smoking areas in all public houses, and if a restaurant or bar wants to go smoke-free, I will patronize it all the more. However, I think a bar isn't a bar (sometimes) if there isn't a wafting of burnt tobacco products in the air. Just my opinion.

No comments: