Friday, May 2, 2003

I got Friday Five! Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

"I Want it That Way" by the Backstreet Boys. Please don't ask me to explain.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

Hmmm, I don't really cry over songs, but the second time I ever saw Les Miserables, I cried like a baby.

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

"Possession" by Sarah McLachlan
"Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin
"The Feeling begins" by Peter Gabriel

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

"Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town", Pearl Jam
"They're coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!", Napoleon XIV
"Save Tonight", Eagle Eye Cherry
"Uncle Fucka", Terrence and Phillip

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

Omigod...
"Amazing Grace"
"A Day in the Life", The Beatles
"Gimme Shelter", The Rolling Stones
"Porch", Pearl Jam
Requiem, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart*

*I realize this is a complete musical work, so nyyaaah! If I had to take one piece from it, though, I'd pick "Lachrymosa".

No comments: