Saturday, January 18, 2003

Well, it's almost 10am here on a Saturday,and the temperature is currently 20 degrees. If you think that's cold, consider that about 8 this morning, it was all of 8 degrees above zero (Fahrenheit, of course).

Kathy finally finished her conference mini tour Thursday, when she came back from Hartford, CT. I'm glad she's back; I was getting a bit lonely here with just the dog and cats to keep me company. In any case, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kathy's mother, who should be getting here sometime this evening, accompanied by her three Westies. Should be fun. :P

Rehearsals are going well. The set is going to look pretty awesome once it's built. There are several levels to it, and ladders run everywhere onstage and off. I should have some piccies of it soon.

Not much else to report right now, other than the landlord and I installed a new water heater yesterday afternoon, and my tendon's are sore after taking a l-o-o-o-o-ong walk last night. In any case, it's off to make some more hot chocolate. Want some?

No comments: