Friday, January 31, 2003

It's always Friday Five somewhere in the world...

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
My favorite superhero was Green Lantern. It had to be the ring. My favorite superheroine, however, was Supergirl. She just seemed better than Wonder Woman to me.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A Red Rider BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells the time... wait, I mean, I wanted a Millennium Falcon.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Woodward, Oklahoma, 1139 miles from home at the time.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Not counting guitar (which I am learning slowly), I always wanted, but never got to learn Japanese.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Relax and get ready for the run of my show next week.

No comments: