Friday, January 24, 2003

Friday Five time...


1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?


My belly. It's too large, but I'm working on it.


2. What are two things you love about your body?


My eyes, and this little patch of skin on my back about three inches below my shoulder blade.


3. What are three things you want to change about your home?


If I could, I'd...

a. change the plumbing here to plastic pipes

b. install a shower and curtain on our clawfoot tub

c.convert the attic into some kind of usable room


4. What are four books you want to read this year?


Hmmm...

1. The Bible

2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

3. Anything by Haruki Murakami

4. The Fellowship of the Ring


5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?


1. To graduate from college

2. To find and settle down with the right woman

3. I can't think of any more. Maybe later.

No comments: