Tuesday, July 15, 2003

This That and da udder Ting!

Yeppers it's Tuesday, and you know what that means...

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
The wabbit, though I felt sorry for Daffy sometimes (especially when he was pitted against Speedy Gonzales)
2. Tom or Jerry?
Tom all the way!
3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Donald. I used to dream of satrting the "Donald Duck Club" when I was a kid.
4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha?
Rocky and Bullwinkle
5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote?
Wile E. Coyote... Superrrrrrrrrrrr-Geeeenius!
6. Sylvester or Tweety?
Sylvester. Hmmm, I'm sensing a trend here.
7. Popeye or Bluto?
Popeye!
8. South Park or The Simpsons?
Ack! Why must I make these choices? Why couldn't it be South Park vs. Spongebob? Ummm... both!
9. Jetsons or Flintstones?
The Jetsons. I want a flying car.
10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne?
Yikers! Ummm, Velma. Brainy chicks get me.

No comments: