Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement

That dweam within a dweam (I love the Impressive Clergyman!)

As you can tell from this post, Kathy and I tied the knot this past Saturday. It was an incredibly beautiful ceremony. Throughout the years, I have dreamed of what my wedding would be like: the bride, the guests, the location, the cake. Many times throughout the day Saturday, I found myself looking at the assembled ceremony and thinking: "This is it, this is the wedding I've always wanted." And to tell the truth, there is very little that I would have changed about the wedding, save for having a few key people there. :)

The trip to New Orleans was great as well. This was the first time (not counting Tweetsie) that I ever traveled by rail, and for those that have never done it, I highly recommend it if you have the time. We traveled first class, got free meals and bedding, and for less than it would have taken to fly. Of course, we also found time to cuddle and coo as honeymooners are wont to do.

So far, New Orleans has been all I thought it would be. So many sights sounds and tastes to absorb, and I've a feeling when we leave Saturday, we won't have scratched the surface.

At one point, I looked at Kathy and told her that I had never thought I could possibly love her more than I did before the wedding, but I was wrong. Since then, my love for this woman has only grown exponentially. I just look forward to the next 50-60 years with her. I'll write in more detail later, when I'm not buying Internet time by the minute. See ya!

No comments: