Thursday, July 3, 2003

Bunny came home with a vengeance

Well, Kathy finally made it home last night from maine, and boy was I glad to see her! 'Course, she managed to bring an unwelcome guest with her, in the form of, err, "digestive problems". I won't go into it any further; just work with me, people.

It looks like we're dropping the part in the ceremony where my sister-in-law and my uncle were going to sing. He said he'd prefer not to sing by himself in the wedding, but would if we really wanted him to. We're going to look at the program and decide what to do today.

Thankfully, I don't have to work at Ruby's on Friday night. I was so afraid that I would, and have to choose between it and the paper. Frankly, the paper would have won out, if that had been the case.

I may do This-or-That later on today. Keep tuning in. :)

No comments: