Saturday, January 5, 2002

Hey everybody! Been a long time gone, I know, but I finally made it back online. I got my computer moved into the new place yesterday, and I also have a webcam to go with it now. If only I could include it on my Yahoo Profile now. *sigh*

The short version of what's happened since I was gone:

*Possum declawed, doing fine

*Christmas in GA, went over well; SW Ep. 1, Shrek DVDs, webcam, other stuff for me

*ring for Kathy, proposed before my family, everyone wept, on video

*finallly moved in (almost, a few clothes left at the old place)

*business declined a bit, but Mike's still going strong

*looking for new job, nevertheless

*now have THREE cats and a dog to contend with

That's all for now. Hop to chat with you guys soon. Look for me online (you know where *wink*) See ya!

*passes out Tootsie Rolls and Bubble Yum to everybody*

No comments: