Saturday, November 24, 2001

Testing...testing...is this on?

Hey all. I need a little feedback here. Can you see the blue background on my blog? I can see it on my computer, but it's totally gone on my girlfriend's comp. Let me know via my "comments" link at the end of the post.

I had a good Thanksgiving. Kathy and I went to her mom's house in Blowing Rock and joined her, Kath's brother, his wife, their son, Kath's friend Loretta, and approximately 3,274 dogs, most of them Westies. Of course we had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and some of us even managed to take the requisite post-dinner, Triptophen-induced nap.

Patrick (Kathy's brother) and I managed to do some bonding over the NFL's offerings, and we (the couples) ended the evening relaxing in the hot tub. I didn't have any swimwear with me, so I had to borrow a pair of Carol's (Kathy's mom) cutoffs. I don't know who was more unnerved that I could actually fit into them: me or her.

Still no snow here yet. I don't know whether to be glad or sad by that. At least we have some rain here tonight. It's good to have some of the dust around here beaten down for a bit.

No comments: