Friday, November 9, 2001

At Kathy's now, listening to the opera Jackie O, which is about- well, if you need me to tell you... ahh, never mind.

I have an idea for a genuine column for the site, but I need to gel it into some kind of readable form first. In the meantime, my friend Aerik has begun a new installment of the 18th Dimention Chronicles. If you're curious as to what the heck I'm talking about, just click on the hotlinked title above. There you can read the original story, or start on the new one. There's also a nifty rendering of me as my character in the story.

Went to a recital tonight. I'll tell you about it later; right now, I'm being pawed at by my kathykat. Did I mention she has *shiver* cold handdds? Br-r-r-r-r-r!!! It's kinda nice in a way, though. Biiieeee!

No comments: