Wednesday, November 21, 2001

I am 35% ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.



I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!


Take the INTERNET-ADDICT Test at Fuali.com!


I AM 33% GEEK.



I probably work in computers, or a history
department at a college. I never really
fit in with the "normal" crowd. But I have
friends, and this is a good thing.


Take the GEEK Test at Fuali.com!



I won't even put up the result of the punk test. Dammit.









I am 63% Grunge.



I am pretty dirty, all right and, I reek of teen spirit... I would sell my own children for a moldy hotpocket, man.

Take the Grunge Test at Fuali.com!




In any case, today is the day before Thanksgiving, and ina little while I'm gonna head to Boone to be with Kathy for the next 48 or so. Her brother and sister-in-law are coming in from Knoxville, so we should have a pretty good time. This is only the second T'giving I've ever spent apart from my parents/family. The first was in 1997, when they were up here, and I ended up having to celebrate with Brian Holloway, a turkey breast, and Tammy (the girl he was most crazy for at the time).

Kathy finally got through her recital "Hell weekend", and seems to have survived with her sanity intact. Mind you, she did get a bit peeved at me Friday as her Opera Workshop recital was coming to a head, but I brought it on her. And for that, I must say "I'm sorry, sweetie." :X

In any case, you guys have a happy Thanksgiving Day, wherever you are.

No comments: