Thursday, November 29, 2001

Okay, after a couple of days of beiing unable to access my internet, I amm back. BTW, I have a new e-mail addy. Write it down 'n stuff. It's...

clintster@apptechnc.net

Anyway, I have an announcement to make. As of January 1, I will be moving in with Kathy. This is because she's having some troubles with her present roommate Judah. He's been scaring the pets, smoking what he shouldn't have, playing LOUD, LOUD music, and the other day he put a hole in her wall. All of which spell E-V-I-C-T-I-O-N. In any case, I'll be there at the beginning of 2002. I'll probably start moving stuff over there in the next couple of weeks, since I'll also be transferring over to the new Mike's location, which is only 1 1/2 blocks from her place.

I'm doing some redesign stuff to my site. Hopefully, I will come up with a whole new design for this page as well. We'll see. :) I'll also finally add a column or two to the site, and maybe even some photos. <> Anyway, that's my life in a nutshell. More later on this blog.

No comments: