Saturday, November 10, 2001

Ah, another fulfilling day at work. Not really, but I thought it'd be more interesting than writing "work sucks" for the 528th time.

While at Katy's this morning, her friend Loretta came over. She is moving to the Marshall Islands to take up a position at a (the?) university there. Meanwhile, she is divesting herself of many of the things she cannot cart over there, including her car.

I'm considering buying it from her. It's a 1990 Dodge Laser, and it appears to be in good shape. She's asking $2000, but Kathy says I may be able to talk her down to $1800 and make payments to her. I'm going to test drive it tomorrow after church to see if it meets my demanding specifications (ie it runs, goes in reverse, is relatively quiet, etc.). Seriously, this could open up whole new worlds for me, if it runs well.

No comments: