Wednesday, December 25, 2002

On the first day of Christmas, the Clintster gives to you...

A blog post in a pear tree. :)

Christmas has come and gone and I have a rundown of my booty:

Spiderman on DVD
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones on DVD
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on DVD
A River Runs Through It on DVD
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring deluxe edition (with all the bells and whistles) on DVD
A photo album
A holder for our remote controls
A foot-bath
PJ bottoms
A scarf
and...

A DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! I have finally gone digital, and I LOOOOOVE IT! I've already taken a good many pics with the camera, and I plan on posting some of them on the other blog... emmm, soon.

I think the kids (my nieces and nephews) had the most fun, since Santa and Mrs. Claus came all the way from the North Pole to visit the house. Maegan, the youngest, kinda freaked out, though, and refused to sit on Santa's lap. Well, maybe he'll come back and visit again another year.

No comments: