Friday, December 6, 2002

Got back a few minutes ago from community choir rehearsal. Actually, we just got back from choir rehearsal, followed by a trip to Walmart for dresses and ice cream. Two and a half hours of standing in one place with NO respite. AND Kathy had to sing for an extra hour before that. Ahh, the things we do for art.

Speaking of, I had to go get a tux for the concert tomorrow, today. I, uhhh, kinda put it off until Kathy screamed in my ear to do it or have my toenails forcibly removed with a pair of tweezers. The first place I went to, I walked in and asked if they had tuxes. The clerk there said that they had a selection, but they had to be brought in from either Harrisonburg or Roanoke. I asked her if there was any chance they could get one in tomorrow, and she asked me "Did your wife just call here?"

I sighed and said "Probably". Turns out it was indeed Kathy. Goofus.

Luckily I found a place in town that carried a few tuxes. Only cost me $35 for the rental, and the best part is, it's actually black and NOT baby blue with Englebert Humperdink ruffles! In any case, I should look pretty sharp tomorrow night.

No comments: