Thursday, September 27, 2001

I went to work this morning for lunch, but I was told I wasn't needed until tonight, so I'm here updating my blog.

The leaves are beginning to change here in the mountains, and fall is here with a vengeance. The night before last it got down to 29 on the mountain. Luckily, I was at Kathy's, where it only got down to the mid 30s. She's still sick, and I can't kiss her because she has a cold sore. I am really starting to jones for a kiss REAL bad!

Junior Ward brought the Jeep back from his place yesterday. The good news is that it has reverse gear, which puts it one up on the Corsica. The bad news is that it's difficult to shift, the brakes are damn near nonexistant, the steering wheel has way too much play in it, and Junior wasn't able to fix the tailgate. I wish I had a REAL job so I could get another car, pay off my student loans, save some money for a change, etc. etc. etc.

Bailey and Possum are doing well. It's so cute when I feed them in the mornings and they both now go to their respective bowls automatically. I also notice they hang out together a lot, at least when Uncle Wendell's dog Molly isn't around. Maybe I can post a piccie of them some time.

No comments: