Monday, September 10, 2001

Good news from Davisboro, by way of Boone. I called the house down yonder, and my brother's fiancee Sionan informed me that the tests came back negative. As in, the blockage has disappeared. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'm chalking it up to a miracle.

In other news, I got the tire changed on my car this morning. $70. Yech! To pile onto the early morning surprises, the driver of the tow truck that picked up my Corsica was part of a 3-person party I waited on last Saturday at Mike's. He asked me if I would talk to the owner about adding shrimp Scampi to the menu. Not if I keep getting $1 tips from you people, I thought to myself.

After that excitement, I went to get my hair cut. Alecia talked me into getting highlights in my hair. I'm still wavering on whether it looks good or not. I'll post a picture soon, and let you be the judge. That's all for now. Stay tuned for a very special episode of "Blossom".

No comments: