Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Another banner day at work tonight. It was slow as Hell, and I made about $25 in tips. Oh well, at least I was able to get out of there before 9:00 tonight.

I have the next two nights off, and I plan on spending at least one of them with Kathy. She finally seems to be getting over her bronchitis, although she tells me she still has her cold sore. I can't kiss her until it's gone, for fear of catching my OWN cold sore. :( I just want to be able to be with her without being afraid of getting sick in one form or another.

Applied for a few more jobs today (online). I really hope something comes along soon. I am so tired of not being able to do NOTHING with my degree.

Much thanks to Cali for the redesign on my blog. Hopefully I will be able to get the rest of my site updated in the near future. I have talked with someone here about doing a photo shoot, and I hope to be able to post those pics on the site soon.

I also have a column idea or two, but I can't seem to motivate myself into writing them. Maybe soon. Maybe soon.

No comments: