Friday, February 9, 2007

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Do The iPod Shuffle

'Cause it's Friday (finally):

1) Wayfaring Stranger-Johnny Cash
2) Jump (For My Love)-Pointer Sisters
3) Let Love Rule-Lenny Kravitz
4) Calling All Nations-INXS
5) Tear Me Down-Hedwig and the Angry Inch
6) Velvet Goldmine-David Bowie
7) When The Music's Over-The Doors
8) Hold On Tight-ELO
9) San Diego Serenade-Tom Waits
10) Eruption-Van Halen
11) Small Town-John Mellencamp
12) Science-System Of A Down
13) The Needle Lies-Queensrÿche
14) Angry Inch-Hedwig and the Angry Inch
15) Baby Come Back-Player

Hmmm... no Beatles, I mean absolutely NO Beatles!!! Man, I don't know what happened there. However, I did get two Hedwig songs, and some K-Tel pop in there (don't judge me). Let's see if I can motivate myself into blogging about my life this week.

No comments: