Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Night's Alright for Bloggin'

What's been going on in my life? Glad you asked...

I'm going to finally get my operation to correct my deviated septum. A little more than a week from now, I'll go into the hospital and have the nose corrected that has been giving my endless trouble for the past couple of decades, at least. From all indications, it'll be a week of hellish recovery, followed by sweet, sweet nasal bliss. I'm just hoping it leads to a much softer snore and a healthier me.

I traveled over to help out another paper this week. They were having problems getting their photos to come out well, or at least as well as ours. I helped out as much as I could technically, but I think the problems may stem from something a bit deeper than that. I'm not saying my work environment is perfect, but I definitely sensed a bit of tension and ill will in their workplace, and it wasn't necessarily just cause I was there.

Meanwhile, I've been battling a cold for the past week, and as a result, my exercise program has gone south a bit. I'm hoping to resume Monday, but I don't know what shape I'll be in for the 5k in March. We'll see. We'll see.

No comments: