Friday, November 21, 2003

the friday five

the friday five:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1) Get my photography business REALLY rolling.
2) Start painting the office/nursery.
3) Lose about 10 more pounds.
4) Get involved with a presidential campaign.
5) Get my office at work organized better.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
1) Audrey Pickett
2) Lee McNeely
3) Tami Conner
4) Syd Padgett
5) Bill Storey

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
1) Play guitar (and more than the halting chords I already know)
2) Surf
3) Do my own color film processing
4) Build furniture
5) Cast a patronis spell. :P

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1) Go on vacation in Ireland
2) Buy a house
3) Give some money to my families (blood and in-laws)
4) Set up a scholarship for non-traditional theatre majors at USCA
5) Make sure my honey and baby never want for anything

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
1) Watch TV
2) Surf the 'Net
3) Go for a walk
4) Do photography
5) Take a hot bath

No comments: