Friday, November 7, 2003

We're talking to Phil Collins' people!

But then again, aren't we all?

I had my last shift at Ruby Tuesday last night. It wasn't bad, though it was a little slow. Still and all, I made a little bit of cash. Plus, I made a contact with someone who's interested in me as a wedding photog. :)

It looks like I got out of there just in time, too. RT is introducing a new menu next week that will tie into the Atkins diet (y'know, high fat, low carbs). As a result of the changes, there will be new side item choices added to the menu including creamed spinach and cauliflower, and (my "personal favorite") PORK RINDS!!! Yikers! I can't imagine walking into a restaurant and ordering a steak with a side order of pork rinds. What the HELL are they thinking??!?

Anyway, y'all have a good weekend!

No comments: