Thursday, November 6, 2003

It's Here! It's Here!!

The BIG Ten is here!!!!!

Go check it out and tell your friends!!!

My answers:

1) What is your snack food of choice?
It varies, but I gotta go with Lance Stormy Salt & Vinegar chips.
2) Describe your daily routine, in ten words or less.
Awake, eat, drive, work, eat, work, drive, eat, chill, sleep.
3) If you could be a character in any television show or movie, which one would it be?
I'd probably be Batman (the Adam West version). :)
4) When someone you know is feeling bad, what's your favorite way to cheer them up?
I try to make them laugh any way I know how. Bad jokes, puns, tickling...
5) Fill in the blank: Dudley _________.
Boyz!
6) Is there anyone in the world you would die for? If so, who?
I would die for my wife. Or any member of my family, to be honest.
7) What's your musical "guilty pleasure"?
:whispering: I really liked "I Want it That Way" by the Backstreet Boys. Shh!
8) Boxers, briefs, thong, or "commando"?
I'm a boxer man. :)
9) Which is cuter: Hello Kitty or Raggedy Ann?
Although I know my Kathy is a HK fan, I gotta give props to Raggedy Ann.
10)What's your favorite color?
Blue.

No comments: