Monday, December 1, 2003

Mondays at Clintster's

Hey all!


In case you forgot, today is World AIDS Day. Take a few moments to remember those who have passed on, and find out how you can keep from catching/spreading the HIV virus.


Thanksgiving was okay at our house, if a little quiet. S'okay, we figure it'll be our last T'giving alone together for quite a while. I cooked the turkey, and Kathy made green bean casserole. I think we make a pretty good team in the kitchen. :)

Unfortunately, yesterday was not so good. I woke up about 4am Saturday night/Sunday morning and puked my brains out. I think I had food poisoning. On top of it, I had a real stinger of a headache, so I was pretty much miserable all day Sunday. To top it off, I had to stay in my soon-to-be-converted office all day long, because Kathy was afraid that she'd catch something from me and endanger the baby. If we had a den or something it could've been a lot easier, but being stuck in an 8x8 room with no means of diversion except for a computer and a few books didn't make the time go by any easier. I'm only now getting over the headache (I think).

Anyways, hope your Thanksgiving was cool. 24 days 'til Christmas, y'all!

No comments: