Wednesday, October 15, 2003

A real update, for once

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything aside from links and memes, so I thought I'd put up a little bit about what's going on in my life.

Work is fine, although I'm still second-jobbing it at Ruby Tuesday, and haven't gotten any calls regarding weddings for the past month or so. Still there IS a potential gig in November. More info as it develops.

Kathy and I are still in the baby hunt. If things don't start developing soon... I mean, if she doesn't get preggers soon, we may seek the help of a fertility doc. In the meantime I am converting my office into a potential nursery.

Don't have much to say about the latest political happenings, except:
I think Ca-lee-fwoh-nyah is gonna get what it deserves in electing Gov. Ahnold.
I can't make up my mind whether I'm happy or sad about the Rush Limbaugh situation (could this be Schadenfreude?)
The war/peace in Iraq is getting ridiculous.
The Palestinian-Israeli conflict is getting to the point that I will refuse to care about either side.

We finally identified the mysterious pet that hs been pooping in our basement. It's Lovecat. We're debating what to do about it.

Finally, a link for y'all. The NRA has apparently started a blacklist of people, businesses and organizations it considers anti-gun. Well if they want a blacklist, by God, I'm gonna make sure they get a blacklist.

click here

No comments: