Monday, October 27, 2003

Manic Monday (a la Larry King)

I gave my notice at Ruby Tuesday last night. The next two weeks should be fun, but mot as much fun as living on my solo income (please God, send me some wedding work SOON!).

Still hasn't snowed here YET, unlike in Massachusetts, but something tells me that it's a-comin' soon.

The Marlins won the World Series. Yay. Now, move out of the way so's I can watch some football. :P

Well, it appears next time Bill O'Really whines about the "liberal smear merchants" in our company, he'll have to include someone on the Fox payroll. Seriously, someone might get confused between Faux News and The Simpsons? Do they really think Americans are that stupid?

:watches Fox News for a second:

Never mind.

The wrap of the week: Chicken (or Worcestershire-seasoned tempeh), tomatoes and spinach, with hummus and pub cheese. Yummy!

Doctor's visit was fine. I need to lose a few lbs. and cut down on taking Sudafed (blood pressure); I also got samples of Allegra and medicine to calm my acid reflux, but otherwise I'm tip-top.

That's all for now.

No comments: