the friday five:
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
2) a pitcher of iced tea
3) Kathy's Caffeine-Free Diet Coke
4) leftover tuna casserole
5) a bottle of wasabi sauce
2. Name five things in your freezer.
1) a Stouffer's stuffed pepper
2) frozen corn
4) 2(?) bags of flour
5) a pound of hamburger
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
1) wasp killer spray
2) Murphy's Oil Soap
3) Brillo pads
4) bottles of liquid fertilizer
5) Sevin dust
4. Name five things around your computer.
I assume this is the home computer; now I just have to pick one of the computers. I'll do the one in Kath's office.
1) a guitar/voice amplifier
2) a filing cabinet
3) a sewing machine table
4) a gi-normous rubber ball
5) enough cat dander to choke a mule :)
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
1) a bottle of dental pre-rinse
2) a jar of homemade salve
3) a bottle of Tylenol (extra strength caplets, store brand)
4) a box of slippery elm lozenges
5) toenail clippers
More on my feelings on the upcoming World Series later. :P