Friday, October 10, 2003

El cinco de jueves

Or, in English:
the friday five

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I watch every now and again (when I have time). I'll usually watch baseball or football, or soccer on occasion.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
My favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Steelers (football), the Atlanta Braves (Baseball), any sport the University of South Carolina plays, and the US women's soccer team.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
I don't know if there's a sport I hate, but I don't like watching professional bowling or tennis. It's just the way I am.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
I've seen several sporting events live, on the high school and college levels. Professionally, I went to see a Braves game on my 21st birthday, and they promptly lost by something like 12-3. This was back in their "sucky" period.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I never played any kind of intermural sport when I was in school. I did play soccer fairly well in middle school PE, but never got to strut my stuff against another school.

Anyway, more later on in the day.

No comments: